Health Managing Consulting Sport
In sportspersons of high performance it is easy to pass from mere pressure that is normal in a competitiion, to a state of stress and anxiety, rendering useless their positive response. The anxiety that is generated creates a vicious circle that starts with lack of concentation, passes to disorganization and ends up in desparation, which directly affects performance.
A high level of anxiety generates, among other things, a distortion of reality provoking insecurity, difficulty in decision-making, lack of concentration, negative thoughts and lack of assertiveness. It is vital that the sportsperson knows how to manage emotions efficiently before, during and after a competition so as to achieve optimal performance.
Health Managing Consulting’s programs of optimal performance start from the techniques that allow the human being to enter into a state of consciousness for the self-management of the emotions.
- The neurosensorial auditory stimulation of Solisten® based on the Tomatis method® means you can decrease the levels of stress and anxiety in sportspersons in 30 hours.
- emWave® technology and coaching in Quick Coherence through the specific and scientifically approved program PERFORMANCE ON DEMAND of the Californian institute HeartMath, facilitate the process of change to a coherent state for the sportsperson, increasing the capacity to change to a final coherent state and an optimal emotional intelligence with practice.
- It keeps the person in the “zone”, in an optimal state of tension without being in a situation of relaxation.
- It induces emotional calm and the loss of negative emotions.
- It increases concentration and mental focus during competition.
- It raises confidence and self-control, developing a state of internal calm, especially when under pressure.
- It increases and mantains the levels of energy.
- It eliminates self-criticism.
- It provokes efficient emotional recuperation and quick post-event recuperation in the case of an unfavourable result.